Buggy Tour in Costa Calma Fuerteventura
From: € 90,00
Buggy Tour starting from Costa Calma
Unlimited buggy driving pleasure. Experience the beauty of the beaches of Fuerteventura in this action-packed expedition through desert-like landscapes and dried riverbeds. This impressive driving experience and the breathtaking scenery are simply unforgettable! After leaving the base in Costa Calma first you swish to the Playa de Ugan on the west coast, which impresses with its black sand beach of volcanic origin and its incredibly high waves. Then the buggy convoy moves on to the surfer’s paradise on the Playa del Rey at La Pared. From here you have a wonderful view of the natural park of Jandia. Finally, you will head back to Costa Calma with your agile two-seater, to Playa Sotavento. This tour’s unique driving experience is complemented by the impressive panorama.
Drivers license class B
Obligatory! It´s not possible without. The ones who want to drive a buggy need to have a drivers license class B, need to carry it with them and show it before the tour starts.
Minimum age driver 18 years
The minimum age for driving a buggy is 18 years. Younger persons, allowed to drive a car under supervision (accompanied driving) in their own country, are not allowed to drive a buggy on Fuerteventura
Minimum age co-drivers 4 years
The minimum age for the co-drivers is 4 years.
Maximum Weight 200 kg
The maximum weight for a buggy is 200 kg. Driver and co-driver together must not exceed this weight. Please check for your own safety.
Closed, sturdy shoes
The participants have to wear closed, sturdy shoes (i.e. trainers), sandals or flip-flops are not allowed.
Participation of pregnant women
We expressly do not recommend pregnant women to participate to this activity.
What to take with you
- Sun cream, high protection
- Anti-dust bandanas
- From October to April please bring jackets
Prices Buggy Tour Costa Calma
- One person in one buggy: € 90,00
- Two persons in one buggy: € 115,00
- Return transfer from Morro Jable per person: € 10,00
- Optional bookable on site
- Anti-dust bandanas: € 3,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Depending on the booking situation and the season:
9:30 h or 14:30 h
For details, see “Hotel transfer”
Services and parameters
- Vehicle: Two-seated, open Buggy
- Off-Road and On-Road
- Anti-dust goggles
- Anti-dust bandanas (can be bought for € 3,00)
- Free return transfer within Costa Calma
- Return transfer in the area between Costa Calma and Morro Jable can be booked for an extra fee of € 10,00
- There is no hotel transfer for locations northern of Costa Calma
- Please note:
Depending on the booking situation and season, the excursion starts at different times. You can not choose the excursion time yourself. This is determined by the operator. Therefore, the exact pick up time can only be told with the reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of Buggy and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Hotel transfer within Costa Calma|
|Taxes and insurances|
(can be bought for € 3,00)
|Hotel transfer from Morro Jable|
(can be booked for an extra fee of € 10,00 per person)