Hiking Wine & Volcano Fuerteventura
From: € 55,00
Walking Tour Wine & Volcano
A guided hiking tour through the fascinating volcanic landscape of Fuerteventura followed by a wine tasting. Enjoy the absolute silence, far away from the tourist paths, in the middle of the huge nature reserve around the volcano La Gayria. The volcano, from a total height of 461 m, offers you at 100 m a breathtaking view over this untouched and deserted environment. The bizarre landscape is a wonderful contrast to the otherwise known Fuerteventura. Your hiking route will eventually take you to Tiscamanita, to a small finca with an underground bodega. Try the delicious wines and liqueurs from their own production. The wine tasting will be accompanied by a rustic snack of fresh tomatoes, Canarian goat cheese with some tasty olive oil and bread.
Photo 1 on Pixabay
Please check the data about the difficulty, like altitude in meters to be climbed and the distance of this tour carefully. You will find this information under the heading ”Services and Prices”. Then evaluate your physical fitness realistically.
The following physical requirements are an absolut must:
- No fear of heights
- There must not be any health restrictions that may cause problems during the tour
- Please note that you may need to use your hands for some stretches
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
Minimum age 9 years
The tour is not suitable for children under 9 years.
Closed, firm shoes
For hiking, you will need footwear that will allow you to walk safe and enduring in nature. Sandals or flip-flops are not permitted.
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
What to take with you
- Extra water
- Comfortable and sportive clothing
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Hat or cap
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Walking Trip
- Per participant: € 55,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
- Professional guide
- Tasting of wine
- Snack of tomato salad, goat cheese, virgin olive oil, bread and water
- If necessary, hiking poles
- Length: 6 to 7 kilometers
- Uphill and downhill: 200 meters
- Difficulty stage: 2,0
- Difficulty stage 1: Easy
- Difficulty stage 2: Medium
- Difficulty stage 3: High
- Free return transfer from the South:
La Pared, Tarajalejo, Costa Calma, Esquinzo, Piedras Caídas, Urb. Playa del Jable Jandía, Jandía Golf, Salona Matorral, Morro Jable
- There is no hotel transfer in other locations than the mentioned above
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of participants and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Tasting of wine|
|Snack of various tapas|
|Hotel transfer in the south|
|Taxes and insurances|